Sunday, February 4, 2007

Introducing Paj

Hello,

My name is Christopher Pike, though in the virtual world I like to call myself Paj. Paj is a Swedish word meaning Pie and the reasons this name was 'chosen' are as follows;

  • My brother dated a girl from Sweden
  • He likes Pie and is, shall we say of the large inclination.
  • I started to play an online game, World of Warcraft, with his university friends and was known as Dave's lil bro.
I decided that Paj would be a good name. It is funny, it is short and easy to remember.

As for the real me. I am 23 years old from a town called Letchworth Garden City. I work in Newmarket for a company called Computerlinks and my job role is Navision Implementation Consultant.

The main reason this has been started is because I wish to share some things with you all, especially the 'adventures' that me and a friend of mine go on. Generally our adventures involve us finding somewhere within the South East of England, driving there and then having a good time. Sometimes through conversation, but generally through Stupodity, which is a newly formed word meaning basically, a classier kind of stupid...stupidity without 'stupidness'. :)

Anyway. I leave for now, but soon there will be blogs plenty for you to feast your eyes upon.

Regards

Paj. ;-)

1 comment:

chr!stopher said...

Good to know of another Christopher Pike. I am in Los Angeles, California. Googled my name and found you.

Cheers!